- Branding across the business
- Brochure (online and offline), and general promotional material
- In-house promotion to captivate your guests & improve repeat business
- Website refreshment or completely new design, including all the bells and whistles. See more here.
- Email marketing to keep your potential and returning guests engaged
- Lead generation to build your mailing and contact lists
- Sales and marketing strategic advice
Marketing the services and strengths of a hospitality business is not rocket science, but it does take creativity, consistency and clarity, so that you reach the right people at the right time with offers and messages that fit their needs. Ensuring that all your efforts are bringing in the results that you want is vital, and whether you just want to set up or improve your online presence, you need promotional material, you want to review all your literature and branding to create a common message, or you want to review systems and team performance, I would love to help.
I’ve been there and “got the t-shirt” on some marketing that drains money through expensive resources, and now have a toolbox of tricks that can transform your results.
Contact me for a no-obligation chat about where you are now, and where you would like to be! Hotel marketing and sales is my speciality, and I can apply this from your restaurant to B&B or larger hotel.
Kate’s inspirational & creative ethos, is absolutely amazing,… a true professional within her field!