Build awareness for your business, create a winning first impression, showcase your expertise and build your LinkedIn contacts and connections.
This is an interactive session tailored to provide you with the inside track on how to make LinkedIn work for you and your business. Make a fantastic first impression, build your business to business audience and showcase your expertise. The workshop involves discussion, interactive exercises, presentations and practical examples allowing you to apply learning immediately.
Take a look at the outline below, but remember we tailor our courses to your business needs and the levels of practice and expertise amongst your team. By surveying in advance, we make sure the content really pays back the time you invest in working with us on this excellent business to business platform.
LinkedIn Training Course Outline
This changes according to your goals, but we suggest covering:
- An introduction to Linkedin covering stats etc.
- What is the point of Linkedin and how can it help your business?
- How can Linkedin tie in with your existing marketing policy?
- Creating the perfect Linkedin profile. It’s not just about filling in the boxes, we will advise on best language for your target audience, optimising for search engines and more.
- Your company on Linkedin – ensuring you make a fantastic first impression on prospective customers or employees.
- When and how to use a company page?
- How Linkedin networking works and how that ties in with B2B marketing?
- Power of recommendations on Linkedin and how to ask for them.
- Linkedin groups/forums to showcase your expertise and make the most of them.
- How to start making connections?
- How to do Linkedin searches work? (how to find competitors and potential clients)
- Linkedin etiquette.
- Paid for services, advertising and more.
- Content strategy – using status updates to start conversations and establish you as a leader.
- How can Linkedin intregate into your existing marketing strategy?
We provide a month’s support following any training course so that you really get the best out of the time you have invested.
If you would like to find out more, please follow this link to make an initial enquiry, and we will get back for a chat about what you need to build expertise on social media and how we can help you to do so. Remember there is no obligation to take things any further – it is just an opportunity to find out what might work for you and your business.