These can be perfect when you either run your own small business, or just have a couple of people to train. We approach open courses with the same care. With two of us training, and at most 10 – 15 on a course this can be a very cost effective way to support your business. Plenty of interaction and time to ask questions, and we STILL include a month’s support after our open courses as well as tailored training! Book on our LinkedIn or Twitter Courses here (special rate for Carlisle Ambassadors).
We have worked with entrepreneurs who are just getting started, SMEs who want to generate more effective engagement, as well as larger organisations like the NHS who want to re-focus their efforts to ensure results.
We do so much more than just pick a pre-formatted training package off our shelf.
Before we deliver the training, we always:
- Look at your business sector and market you focus on
- The products and services you are promoting
- What your competitors are doing and how you can fine tune the best ideas to work for you
- Survey your delegates before the training to ensure we tailor our content and style to suit them
During the training, we always:
- Keep a structure that we know from experience leads to excellent results
- Create flexibility within the structure, to encourage maximum interaction, relevance to delegates and adaptation to answer questions that come up
- Take notes to follow up on points that may be better explored in more detail after the training
After the training, we always:
- Provide a feedback survey to ensure you and your team are happy with the results
- Provide one month’s support to ensure everyone can put what they have learnt into practice in a supported environment
- Help to share your social media content to give you a boost in the early days of implementing what you have learnt.
Take advantage of training in your workplace. Benefit from:
- On-site training for minimum disruption to your team or
- The perfect alternative venue to suit your needs
- Training for up to 15 delegates
- Comprehensive summary notes to take away after the session
- Continued support
If you would like to find out more, please visit our Cumbrian Training website here, or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be back in touch as soon as we can, and hope to speak soon.