This is one of our most popular tailored training days. Twitter is such a powerful platform for engaging with customers, potential customers and those who can help to build brand awareness for your business. One of the main concerns we encounter is will time spent on social media pay off? It will if you use it as part of an integrated toolbox of tricks AND manage your strategy to build your influence in your market.
Quite apart from the benefits of interaction, Twitter has amazing search capacity. It can be used to tap into markets that you may have found difficult to reach before.
Michelle and I help your team to do just this. We will create an interactive session tailored to your business needs, and guide on how to use Twitter effectively to engage with your audience, promote your business, harness sales opportunities and monitor results.
We will also assist you with how to manage your time spent on social media, management tools to do this easily, and how to integrate your learning into marketing strategy.
Our courses are always tailored to suit the levels of attendees IT proficiency, and we conduct a survey beforehand to gauge knowledge and expertise so that you can get the best results from the day. This is sent out to all participants, and treated in strictest confidence. We also offer Open Courses in Twitter and other areas of social media and marketing. You can find out more here.
Twitter Training Course Outline
This changes according to your goals, but we suggest covering:
- Overview of Social Media
- How does Twitter work?
- Retweets, Trends and Hashtags and using hashtags correctly.
- Replies to get you noticed (for the right reasons!)
- The undiscovered functions of Twitter
- Making use of Twitter Background space to enhance profile
- Writing a great Twitter profile
- Twitter etiquette Do’s and Don’ts
- Finding the right people to follow to suit your business
- How to gain followers?
- Building your brand on Twitter
- What to talk about, and how to hit the right tone for this social environment and your business.
- Driving traffic from Twitter to your website/blog/Linkedin.
- Using lists to manage noise.
- Using Social Media platforms and tools to manage Twitter ie :- Hootsuite, Tweetchat, Manageflitter etc
- Keeping an eye on the competition
- How to develop a content strategy/daily workplan for Twitter.
- How to market on Twitter?
- How we can incorporate Twitter into marketing plans and goals
We provide a month’s support following any training course so that you really get the best out of the time you have invested.
If you would like to find out more, please follow this link to make an initial enquiry, and we will get back for a chat about what you need to build expertise on social media and how we can help you to do so. Remember there is no obligation to take things any further – it is just an opportunity to find out what might work for you and your business.